Monday, January 12, 2009

Mommy got a haircut!

So, yesterday I called Kevy and told her I wanted to chop my hair off, and she did it!

As some of you may know, my mom has been deployed to Germany for 6 months. I'm going to try and post often with a lot of pics of Lilah to keep her up to date on my little lady. Hopefully, these 6 months will go by fast. Lilah and I already miss her, and she's only been gone a week and a half.




My happy little bugger!

3 comments:

running_maggie said...

I love your haircut, very glam!

Ashley said...

OMG I love the new cut!! So cute!

JoDee - Lacey, WA said...

Oh, my gosh you both are so beautiful. I haven't looked on her blog for a couple of weeks. I love your hair so much, but your little girl is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see her. Love, Aunt JoDee